With a focus on historical documentaries, this online session from the European Documentary Network (EDN) should be of interest to members of the footage community. As per the EDN website, "The EDN Online Pitching Session is an online video conference, where a selected number of documentary projects are pitched and matched with decision makers fitting the specific profile of the projects. This pitching session is focusing on documentaries about history and historical events."
The panel members for this session are:
- Peter Gottschalk, ARTE GEIE, France
- Peter Hamilton, Documentary Consultant, USA
- Gaspard Lamuniére, RTS, Switzerland
- Tore Tomter, NRK, Norway
- Krishan Arora, SBS, Australia
- Katja Wildermuth, MDR, Germany
It looks like the session is open to EDN members only. Click here for more information.